Forge Conference, the flagship event for digital innovation, returns to Philadelphia on October 9, 2015. The one-day event, organized by digital product design and development agency O3 World, features talks from leading designers, developers, and product engineers.
In 2015, speakers include a diverse collection of innovators who test the limits of the digital space, including Big Spaceship Founder and CEO Michael Lebowitz and Buzzfeed VP of Design Cap Watkins, who will provide book-ended keynotes. In between, attendees will get inspiration and a push into the future of digital from leading experts, including:
- King Britt, music producer
- Dan Tello, senior front end developer at Viget
- Amritha Prasad, UX designer at Uber
- Zander Brimijoin, creative director and co-founder at Red Paper Heart
- Nickey Skarstad, group product manager at Etsy
- Renda Morton, product design director at New York Times
- Judd Antin, social psychologist and head of insights at Airbnb
- Natalie Be’er, senior interaction designer at Huge
After the conference wraps up, attendees and speakers are invited to Zavino University City for drinks, light fare, and networking at the after party. To register, visit www.forgeconf.com.